The needs of our customers drive everything we do.
We provide value-based solutions, including IT products
and professional services, which encompass the key attributes
of high quality, cost-effectiveness and timeliness.
Our employees are recognized as our key asset, contributing
in every way to the success of our customers and xpdientinc.
Our employees are provided every opportunity for
continued professional growth within their discipline and within
the xpdientinc organization.
Our business is conducted to the highest standards
of ethical behavior.
Our business is operated in a profitable manner,
investing in the development of new products and services to
support xpdientinc's future growth.
Washington DC Metro Area;
Company HQ in Columbia, MD
1-3 experience selling
software and related products
Bachelors or more
401K, Dental Insurance,
Health Insurance, Holidays, Annual Leave
- College graduate is preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in assisting sales activities in a software
- Experience in sales support activities, emails, demos, follow
- Highly motivated, goal oriented as well as exposure to the
- Knowledge of Maryland/D.C./Virginia regional market area. Job Description:
- Primary responsibility assisting in sales and marketing activities.
- Help in sale and marketing campaigns.
- Oversee order placement, processing and servicing.
- Assist in the resolution of discrepancies and complaints.
- Facilitate client contact and support.
- Participate in the analysis of existing accounts.
- Review sales-related activity to determine progress and status
of sales goals and objectives.
- Recognize and understand the client's business needs
- Provide administrative support for all sales related activities
- Cold calling as required