||Washington DC Metro Area;
Company HQ in Columbia, MD
||3-5 (Marketing experience
||Bachelors or more
||401K, Dental Insurance,
Health Insurance, Holidays, Annual Leave
Software and Services company seeks a marketing administrative
assistant to source leads and manage calendars for aggressive
marketing initiative. Position requires demonstrated knowledge
of consumer products marketing practices and ability to develop
marketing plans and materials, initiate sales support programs,
support development of consumer marketing programs including
advertising, PR and promotions to drive sales. Experience in
consumer products marketing related businesses a plus.
- Job Description:
- Reports directly to the Marketing Team and CEO
- Take direction on target accounts from sales meetings
- Take direction from Marketing Team daily on "wish list"
- Generate and qualify leads with varying thresholds
- Prepare and update weekly matrix
- Track dormant accounts, activations of new accounts and revenues
generated from them.
- Support development and manage execution of marketing strategies
and plans for company.
- Manage development of integrated marketing programs,
- Manage development and execution of sales support materials,
possibly including trade show support.
- Manage development of creative materials in collaboration with
the creative team.
- Manage research initiatives to garner continued brand and consumer
- Experience in consumer products marketing related businesses.
- Lead and manage creative projects, research and marketing services
- Management of marketing budgets
- Strong creative writing skills
- Attributes Needed:
Strategic thinker, strong communication, writing and presentation
skills, pro-active, takes initiative, highly organized, strong
follow-through, detail oriented,self-starter, multi-task oriented,
manages priorities well, motivated, team-oriented, collaborative,
||Click here. Complete the online
application, and attach your resume with salary history.